- What is your attitude towards credits? Would you call them an evil or a blessing?
- To what extent do you agree with the proverb “Neither a borrower nor a lender be”?
- Under what circumstances would you consider lending your friends some money? borrowing money from your friends?
- To what extent do you agree with the following words:
- Would you say that a mobile application mentioned in the video is a reliable way to determine someone’s creditworthiness?
to make a loan
to lend money
to pay right on the spot
to give somebody credit
to know someone on a personal level
through credit scores
to have a credit score
an aggregation and analysis of our public consumer credit data
to aggregate the data/the score
to have access to the credit
to make a financial transaction
creditworthiness of people
to cover one’s expenses
to be financially secure
to force someone into debt
to vouch for one’s credibility
low savings balance
to throw up a red flag to…
to look beyond income