- What picture comes to you mind when you think of China?
- What is Guanxi?
- What is the concept of “reciprocal favour” mean? Do we have the same concept in our country?
- What do the Chinese understand by harmony?
- What does the presenter imply saying that when in China we should “put our impatience aside”?
- What is your general impression of the talk? Do you find it inspiring?
- How would you describe the presenter’s attitude to the Chinese? (Respectful? Condescending? Indifferent?)
- Have you heard these observations before?
To be alive and kicking = be active and healthy, still exist
Curious facts about China – http://eurolinguiste.com/9-interesting-facts-chinese-culture/