- What picture comes to you mind when you think of China?
- What is Guanxi?
- What is the concept of “reciprocal favour” mean? Do we have the same concept in our country?
- What do the Chinese understand by harmony?
- What does the presenter imply saying that when in China we should “put our impatience aside”?
- What is your general impression of the talk? Do you find it inspiring?
- How would you describe the presenter’s attitude to the Chinese? (Respectful? Condescending? Indifferent?)
- Have you heard these observations before?
To be alive and kicking = be active and healthy, still exist
Curious facts about China – http://eurolinguiste.com/9-interesting-facts-chinese-culture/
How We're Priming Some Kids for College — and Others for Prison (TED Talks)
Credits (TED Talks)
Learning Styles & the Importance of Critical Self-Reflection (TED Talks)
The Wonderful and Terrifying Implications of Computers that Can Learn (TED Talks)
What Are Animals Thinking and Feeling? (TED Talks)
How Reliable is Your Memory? (TED Talks)
What Makes a Good Life? (TED Talks)