- What picture comes to you mind when you think of China?
- What is Guanxi?
- What is the concept of “reciprocal favour” mean? Do we have the same concept in our country?
- What do the Chinese understand by harmony?
- What does the presenter imply saying that when in China we should “put our impatience aside”?
- What is your general impression of the talk? Do you find it inspiring?
- How would you describe the presenter’s attitude to the Chinese? (Respectful? Condescending? Indifferent?)
- Have you heard these observations before?
To be alive and kicking = be active and healthy, still exist
Curious facts about China – http://eurolinguiste.com/9-interesting-facts-chinese-culture/
Learning Styles & the Importance of Critical Self-Reflection (TED Talks)
Shaming (TED Talks)
Credits (TED Talks)
The Wonderful and Terrifying Implications of Computers that Can Learn (TED Talks)
The Power of Introverts (TED Talks)
The Surprising Science of Happiness (TED Talks)
Jill Heinerth The Mysterious World of Underwater Caves (TED Talks)