- What picture comes to you mind when you think of China?
- What is Guanxi?
- What is the concept of “reciprocal favour” mean? Do we have the same concept in our country?
- What do the Chinese understand by harmony?
- What does the presenter imply saying that when in China we should “put our impatience aside”?
- What is your general impression of the talk? Do you find it inspiring?
- How would you describe the presenter’s attitude to the Chinese? (Respectful? Condescending? Indifferent?)
- Have you heard these observations before?
To be alive and kicking = be active and healthy, still exist
Curious facts about China – http://eurolinguiste.com/9-interesting-facts-chinese-culture/
Play is More Than Fun (TED Talks)
Big Data is Better Data (TED Talks)
How We're Priming Some Kids for College — and Others for Prison (TED Talks)
What Are Animals Thinking and Feeling? (TED Talks)
Jill Heinerth The Mysterious World of Underwater Caves (TED Talks)
Music is Medicine (TED Talks)
Don’t Insist on English (TED Talks)