- What picture comes to you mind when you think of China?
- What is Guanxi?
- What is the concept of “reciprocal favour” mean? Do we have the same concept in our country?
- What do the Chinese understand by harmony?
- What does the presenter imply saying that when in China we should “put our impatience aside”?
- What is your general impression of the talk? Do you find it inspiring?
- How would you describe the presenter’s attitude to the Chinese? (Respectful? Condescending? Indifferent?)
- Have you heard these observations before?
To be alive and kicking = be active and healthy, still exist
Curious facts about China – http://eurolinguiste.com/9-interesting-facts-chinese-culture/
What Makes a Good Life? (TED Talks)
How Reliable is Your Memory? (TED Talks)
Everyday Cybercrime and What You Can Do About It (TED Talks)
The Puzzle of Motivation (TED Talks)
The Power of Introverts (TED Talks)
Don’t Insist on English (TED Talks)
The Wonderful and Terrifying Implications of Computers that Can Learn (TED Talks)