- According to the presenter, if you ask people “Where do you need to go when you need to get something done?”, what answer might you hear?
- What about you? Do you have a perfect place for work?
- How do you understand this phrase: People go to work, and they’re basically trading in their work day for a series of «work moments”?
- Would you say that you need long stretches of uninterrupted time to get something done?
- Do you agree that social nets are the main distractions?
- What are the real distractions according to the presenter? Do you agree?
- Have you ever attended a meeting at work? What was it like?
- Would you like to have a no-talk Thursday?
to be shredded to bits
to do something/ work in short bursts
a total decoy
to erase something from memory
to lay off
to pay off