- What is your approach to learning? Do you believe that some methods work better for you?
- How do you memorize words?
- According to the author, why might rereading your notes be ineffective?
- What does the game board experiment prove?
- Do you agree that we mostly believe in what fits our beliefs?
- Why does the myth about different styles of learning persist?
- What are the two reasons why we should be aware of this myth?
Credits (TED Talks)
Big Data is Better Data (TED Talks)
The Paradox of Choice (TED Talks)
Jill Heinerth The Mysterious World of Underwater Caves (TED Talks)
Finding The Story Inside The Painting (TED Talks)
Human Nature and the Blank Slate (TED Talks)
Why We Shouldn't Trust Markets With Our Civic Life (TED Talks)