- What is your approach to learning? Do you believe that some methods work better for you?
- How do you memorize words?
- According to the author, why might rereading your notes be ineffective?
- What does the game board experiment prove?
- Do you agree that we mostly believe in what fits our beliefs?
- Why does the myth about different styles of learning persist?
- What are the two reasons why we should be aware of this myth?
The Puzzle of Motivation (TED Talks)
Everyday Cybercrime and What You Can Do About It (TED Talks)
Music is Medicine (TED Talks)
The Case for Engineering Our Food (TED Talks)
Play is More Than Fun (TED Talks)
How We’re Priming Some Kids for College — and Others for Prison (TED Talks)
The Power of Introverts (TED Talks)