Will online teaching replace traditional classes?
- Do you agree that learning online is more efficient than attending traditional classes?
- Would you say that by introducing online learning we could overcome the problem of poor teaching at schools?
- Do we still need traditional classes?
- Have you ever tried online learning? Were you satisfied with the results?
- Will schools soon become obsolete?
- Can you think of an outstanding teacher you have had? What made him or her special?
- Can you remember a teacher who made a strong negative impression on you? What didn’t you like about his or her teaching?
- What teacher’s qualities are most difficult for you to accept?
- Gail Godwin said: «Good teaching is one-quarter preparation and three-quarters theatre.» Do you agree with her?
- What are the key qualities and skills that students look for in teachers?
- Should teachers entertain us?
- Do teachers play an important part in our life, or is their role overrated?
- What major challenges do teachers face?
- How important is it to use technology in the classroom?
- What sort of atmosphere in the classroom is most conducive for learning?
- What goes through your mind when you hear the word homelessness?
- What do you think are the causes of homelessness?
- Do you ever give money to the homeless? Why?/Why not?
- Do you think the homeless are worth helping to?
- Are there any solutions to this problem?