- What is the message of the talk?
- Do you feel you often waste your time on things that don’t matter?
- Do you feel you appreciate all the little moments of joy we have every day?
- Do you have a bucket list?
- Do you agree that quality beats quantity when it comes to experiences?
- Is the idea of having a bucket list overrated?
- Would you like to change your life so as to have fewer regrets in the future?
to brace = to prepare somebody/yourself for something difficult or unpleasant that is going to happen
He says, «Brace for impact.»
a bucket list = A list of things to do before you die
We have this bucket list, we have these things we want to do in life, and I thought about all the people I wanted to reach out to that I didn’t, all the fences I wanted to mend, all the experiences I wanted to have and I never did.
to eliminate = to remove or get rid of something/somebody
And after, as I reflected on that, I decided to eliminate negative energy from my life.
to frame = to express something in a particular way
And that sadness really framed in one thought, which is, I only wish for one thing.
You’ll have to be careful how you frame the question.
to bawl = to cry loudly, especially in an unpleasant and annoying way
And I’m bawling, I’m crying, like a little kid.